World Recipe V 2.12 C# SQL Stored Procedure - N-Tier Application
File Size: 5.02 MB
Windows XP/2003 with IIS 5/6 a
Date added: June 14 2008
Description: World Recipe version 2.12 is an ASP.NET 2.0 C# application and SQL Database with stored procedure to contain and display recipes in a wide variety of categories, also allow your visitors to post their favorite recipes, rate recipe and add comment. Edit...
Download XD Portal V 1.0 ASP.NET 2.0 C# - SQL Stored Procedure - N-Tier Application
Online Demo: Users Front-End | Admin
Screenshot: Home Page | Category Page | Recipe Detail Page | Article Detail Page | Submission Page | Admin Manager Page
Sites who used XD World Recipe:
This new version of XD World Recipe V 2.11 is a n-tier arhcitecture, and much more secured than the older version with added querystring and input validation. This version use Stored Procedure and Object Oriented Programming for data abstraction and code reuse. You must have basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Stored Procedure, IIS 5/6, SQL 2005 server to configure and attach the database. If you want to learn ASP.NET C# 3-tier application architecture and SQL stored procedure, this one is for you. Source code and installation guide included in the zip file.
.NET Framework 2.0
IIS 5 or 6
SQL 2005 Express/Standard
Visual Studio 2005
NotePad - no intellisense
1) Recipe Blog / Article - Rich Text Editor
2) Recipe of the Day
3) Most Viewed recipe in the last 4 hours.
4) Admin page to configure SMTP server address and Webmaster email
5) Enabled/disabled comment through admin page.
6) Send to a friend email in HTML format.
7) Optional Recipe photo upload
8) New Rating/Voting system
9) New CSS layout interface.
12) Dynamic Layout swithcer i.e. Rows, Grid 2 Columns or Grid 3 Columns
13) Optimized for SE
14) Article/Blog Manager - Add, edit and delete article/blog
2) Implement Recipe Photo Upload to Image directory and saved filename and extension to database
2) Implement dynamic pagesize option
3) Implement dynamic layout switcher i.e Rows, Grid 2 Columns or Grid 3 Columns
4) Implement custom numeric paging with bidirectional sorting
5) Used IDataReater to bind the repeater
6) Implement Row_Number paging
7) Improved the page load performance by disabling viewstate
8) Changed the paging logic
NOTE: FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
Scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
Related Software You Might Be Interested