Visitor's Agreement and Rules of Conduct
for the Ex-designz.net Web Site
Use and participation in Ex-designz Web site is contingent upon your
acceptance of the following terms and rules. By using our Web site, you accept
these terms. In addition, your continued use of our Web sites after a change has
been made to the policies of our Web site implies your assent to those changes.
Ex-designz.net chooses its links to other Web sites carefully. However,
Ex-designz.net is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of Web sites operated by
third parties that are linked to or from Ex-designz Web site. These links are
meant for the visitor's convenience only. Links to third party Web sites do not
constitute sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by Ex-designz of any content,
policies or practices of such sites. Once you have left Ex-designz.net Web site via
the third party site.
NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN IS ALLOWED TO REGISTER OR POST ANY INFORMATION ON Ex-designz.net
Users that are over the age of 13 but are under the age of 18 are permitted to register and participate in the forum, howeverit will require parental or legal guardian consent. If consent is not given, the account will be terminated. We at Ex-designz.net caution anyone under the age of 18 to be very careful to not submit personal information that you do not want the general public to view.
DisclaimerEx-designz.net has made and will continue to make efforts to include accurate and
current information on this Web site. However, the materials in the Ex-designz.net
Web site are provided "As Is" and to the fullest extent permissible
pursuant to applicable law. Ex-designz.net does not assume any
responsibility or risk for your use of the Web site. Ex-designz.net does not warrant
that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or
error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that Ex-designz Web sites or
server that makes such sites available are free of viruses or other harmful
components. Ex-designz.net does not warrant or make any representations regarding the
use or the results of the use of any of the materials on Ex-designz Web site in
terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, or
- do not test, rate, evaluate or check for viruses any of the listed / submitted
programs by third party.
- do not accept responsibility for any copyright infringement
contained by third party in any listed program.
- do not guarantee, or accept responsibility for, the accuracy of
program descriptions or the functionality of any program. Programs are
downloaded, installed and used at the users own risk.
- do not offer any technical support for any third party software
listed on the Site.
All questions should be directed to the respective
Choice of Law and Forum:
In the event of nudity, all featured models are at least 18 years of age.
Request for Removal
If you believe that your rights have been violated by information or material that is accessible on this site, you may notify Ex-designz by
The Request for Removal must include all of the following:
- Identification of the right that you claim has been violated;
- A description of the material that you claim should be removed;
- A clear description of where the material is located on our web site, including its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; and
- A statement by you that you agree to provide Ex-designz with any additional information or proof that we reasonably request.
Ex-designz NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the Consumption Junction Web site or systems should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent.
Be advised that under federal law, if you knowingly make a material misrepresentation that online material is infringing, you may be subject to heavy civil penalties. These include monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner, or by any copyright owner's licensee that is injured as a result of our relying upon your misrepresentation.
Written notification must be submitted to the following designated agent:
Service Provider(s): Ex-designz.
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Dexter Zafra
Email Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
· An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
· Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
· A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
· A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our web site, including its URL, so that we can locate the material;
· Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
· A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Ex-designz reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this Site, with or without notice.
Copyrights © / trademarks (TM)
© 2000 - 2006 Ex-designz , All trademarks are owned by Ex-designz and it's allies. or
are used under license. All rights reserved.